Cooling to be active before using machine and kept below 25°C
Cutter not to be ran unattended.
Members or visitors
C02 extinguisher suitable and to be used in event of fire.
Emergency stop button on machine
Members working on the machine may receive shock.
Has a “Do not Hack” label indication people are not free to work on this other than under the direction of the Trustees.
Mains power and, thousands of volts to power the laser are present.
Voltages present even after power off -shock risk labels on covers.
Where practicable electrics should not worked on live. When electrics are worked on live the surrounding area is to be clear, and ‘Electric Shock Risk’ (with yellow triangle and lightning bolt) sign is to be present, people are to be aware of the work going on