We'll be moving around the corner to 2D Brighouse before the end of April. It's twice the size of Unit 3D (plus a storage mezzanine), and is in much better condition. We've got a pretty good deal on it, so at the time of moving we'll have a year to find around 20 new members to keep the space sustainable.
Brighouse Business Village
Riverside Park Road
(Google Map Location)
Lat: 54.5883418 Long: -1.2537795
- By road: Close to the A66, accessible from the Newport or Hartington roundabouts. Loads of parking, especially on an evening.
- By bus: The TR2 bus leaves from Middlesbrough bus station Stand 15 every 15 minutes and takes 4 minutes to arrive at Brighouse Business Village
- By rail: Approx 25 minute walk from Middlesbrough train station
- There's a Cafe just around the corner from our unit, in Unit 3J.
- Teessaurus Park is a 5 minute walk down the road. This may be a good spot for drone flying, please be respectful of other park users and respect the laws and the Drone Code.
- The nearest pub is probably the Isaac Wilson, but it's still a 25 minute walk.