The move to Unit 3D was a massive leap for Teesside Hackspace, in 2018 we moved out of the Victoria Building and into Unit 3D, this gave us more room and more independence. At Unit 3D we grew significantly in members and the equipment we had, during April 2019 we are making the move to Unit 2D Brighouse.
Brighouse Business Village
Riverside Park Road
(Google Map Location)
Lat: 54.5883418 Long: -1.2537795
- By road: Close to the A66, accessible from the Newport or Hartington roundabouts. Loads of parking, especially on an evening.
- By bus: The TR2 bus leaves from Middlesbrough bus station Stand 15 every 15 minutes and takes 4 minutes to arrive at Brighouse Business Village
- By rail: Approx 25 minute walk from Middlesbrough train station
- There's a Cafe just around the corner from our unit, in Unit 3J.
- Teessaurus Park is a 5 minute walk down the road. This may be a good spot for drone flying, please be respectful of other park users and respect the laws and the Drone Code.
- The nearest pub is probably the Isaac Wilson, but it's still a 25 minute walk.